Get unlimited access to our three museums, special exhibits and more, while supporting our current research and community outreach.
Members are a vital and essential part of our NHMLAC family, and we can’t wait until it is safe to reopen our doors to you. To show our appreciation for our members' continued support, all current memberships will be extended one month for every month we are closed. Members will also be the first visitors welcomed back to our museums with exclusive hours, exhibition access and other special perks.
Not a Member? Join now to get invitations to live-streamed programs with museum scientists, historians and Living Collections staff, be the first to visit NHM and La Brea Tar Pits during Member-Only days, bring family and friends during exclusive Member-Only early morning hours, and get exclusive access to exhibits like the Butterfly Pavilion!
All Members identified on the membership account receive the following benefits for a period of 12 months:
- Unlimited free admission to the Natural History Museum, La Brea Tar Pits, and the William S. Hart Museum.
- Free timed-tickets to Butterfly Pavilion, and Spider Pavilion.
- Free admission to traveling exhibits.
- Free tickets to 3D films at NHM and La Brea Tar Pits.
- Free tickets to Bug Fair, Nature Fest, and Dino Fest.
- Free tickets to First Fridays (RSVP required).
- Invitations to Member Only events throughout the year.
- 10% discount at the museum stores and on Magic Memories photos.
- Free subscription to NHMLAC's magazine, the Naturalist, and the E-Newsletter.
- Discounts on Day Camps, Field Trips, Workshops, and more!
- Access to the Members Lounge.