Founded in 2017, the President’s Roundtable is a group of the Natural History Museums of Los Angeles County’s most engaged and committed donors. Working closely with President and Director Dr. Lori Bettison-Varga on her top priority projects, Roundtable members develop deep connections to the museums and support their role among the premier cultural and scientific institutions of Los Angeles.
- Donation options at three levels: $15,000, $25,000, and $50,000
- Invitations to workshops led by researchers working on top priority projects for the year
- Invitations to the annual President’s Roundtable Dinner
- Lunch with Dr. Bettison-Varga to discuss priority projects and the future of the museums
- Choices of projects to support
- Recognition on our website and our annual donor wall
- Recognition on select materials for each project, including on-site signage and press releases (as appropriate)
All gifts to the President’s Roundtable are fully tax-deductible. Participants at the $25,000 and $50,000 levels will have the opportunity to direct their gifts to more than one priority project.
For more information, please contact Dominic LoBuglio, Donor Engagement Coordinator, at 213.763.3348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.