Advanced, online tickets are highly recommended to ensure entry into the Museum and for special ticketed experiences.
- Admission tickets require a date selection.
- L.A. County Residents get free Museum Admission from 3–5 pm Monday through Friday. Learn more about Museum Free Hours and Admission here. Tickets are available onsite only at the Natural History Museum ticket windows.
- Members, click on the button below to be taken to your Member Portal where you can select your tickets.
- Tickets are currently available through May 30, 2023.
IN SUPPORT OF STUDENTS AND CAREGIVERS IMPACTED BY THE UNION LABOR STRIKE, WE WILL BE OFFERING FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TO ALL LAUSD STUDENTS AND CHAPERONES FROM TUESDAY, MARCH 21 THROUGH THURSDAY, MARCH 23. TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ONSITE AT ANY TICKET COUNTER.
Safety Information for all ticket holders
- The Natural History Museums of Los Angeles County no longer requires masks worn at all times indoors and in our outdoor Butterfly Pavilion, regardless of vaccination status. In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, we still strongly recommend all visitors to continue wearing masks while indoors and ask that individual choices are respected. Read our safety guidelines before your visit.
BECOME A MEMBER
Become an NHMLAC insider! Join as a Member now to support our museums, receive free admission and special exhibition tickets, enjoy exclusive Member perks and hours, and receive invitations to programs with museum scientists and historians.
For assistance with reservations, call 213.763.3466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org