Careers at the Natural History Museum
Browse current openings at the Natural History Museum!
How to Apply
Please browse the open positions below, and follow the link provided to complete the initial employment application online.
- Administrative Coordinator
- Animal Care Specialist
- Collection Manager, Ornithology
- Coordinator, School Programs - Coming Soon
- Digital Product Manager
- Digitization Project Manager
- Director, Communications
- Executive Assistant
- Exhibition Technician - On Hold
- General Services Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Junior Systems (Ticketing) / eCommerce Administrator
- Junior Web Developer
- Manager, Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Manager, Fellows
- Mobile Museum Educator
- Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Program Coordinator - Coming Soon
- Senior Designer
- Utilities Mechanic / Maintenance Technician
In an effort to better conserve our natural resources, we will only accept online applications at this time. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!
NHMLAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.
NHMLAC is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment in working with a diverse community.
Contact email@example.com for any inquiries on the application process. Please keep in mind we are unable to provide updates on applications for certain positions.